Critical and exploratory essays about the Firefly/Serenity ’verse written by David Gerrold, Mercedes Lackey, Lawrence Watt-Evans, Jewel Staite, and many others.
Firefly’s early demise left fans with a deep sense of loss and plenty of unanswered questions. From what was wrong with the pilot to what was right with the Reavers, from the use of Chinese to how correspondence between Joss and network executives might have gone, from a philosopher’s perspective on “Objects in Space” to a sex therapist’s analysis of Inara,Â Finding SerenityÂ is filled with writing as exciting, funny and enthralling as the show itself.
- Interview with Matt Black, 2007 Browncoat Ball Chair by N.E. Lilly (Sep 2, 2007)
- Interview with The Bedlam Bards by N.E. Lilly (Oct 7, 2007)
- Interview with Jane Espenson by N.E. Lilly (Dec 9, 2007)
- Space Western Holiday Specials by N.E. Lilly (Dec 16, 2007)
- Interview with Keith R.A. DeCandido by N.E. Lilly (Apr 22, 2007)
- Finding Serenity Review by Kenneth J. Newquist (Feb 10, 2008)
- Interview with Beth Nelson, 2008 Browncoat Ball Chair by N.E. Lilly (Sep 21, 2008)
- 10 Most Influential Space Westerns by N.E. Lilly (Oct 25, 2009)
- Is Firefly “Out of Gas”? by N.E. Lilly (Dec 12, 2022)
- Space Western Limerick Contest Winners by Jane Espenson (Nov 25, 2007)